In the final year of the ‘We can. I can.’ campaign, the world came together to inform, educate, raise awareness and inspire action around one of the world’s most deadly diseases. This report takes a look at some of these actions and how the collective efforts this past 4 February made a resounding impact worldwide.
Take a look at the report to see what other results we achieved together.
Download the World Cancer Day 2018 Impact Report
Thanks to all World Cancer Day 2018 supporters
This report provides a summary of the impact of World Cancer Day 2018 in broad strokes, as we could not possibly detail the thousands of generous individual and collective efforts that took place this past 4 February. However, every action taken and every message shared by all World Cancer Day supporters not only helped to achieve the impressive numbers, but also gave the campaign a life, energy and momentum of its own.
Thank you to our official World Cancer Day partners, whose generous financial contribution supports the best work that we do.
Preparing for a fresh, new campaign
The last three years have shown what impact we can achieve together under the same banner. World Cancer Day is a campaign built to resonate, inspire change and mobilise action long after the day has passed. Between today and the new campaign in 2019, let’s continue the momentum in reducing the impact that cancer has on ourselves, our communities and the world.
- Support World Cancer Day by coming on board as an official World Cancer day sponsor and benefit from high-impact visibility with a new and dynamic campaign starting in 2019
- Include your World Cancer Day event, campaign and/or activity in your communications and fundraising plans for 2019
- Get in touch to find out how to contribute to next year’s translation of campaign materials
- Share with us your World Cancer Day 2018 successes
- Continue to share and use the World Cancer Day materials throughout the year