In addition to highlighting some of the key figures and statistics, this year’s report considers the actions of governments, cities, businesses, communities and individuals and its impact.
Read the report to find out more about the remarkable results achieved this World Cancer Day.
Thanks to all World Cancer Day 2017 supporters
This report reflects only a small fraction of the collective efforts and actions on World Cancer Day 2017. Every organisation and individual is an integral part of the success, making 4 February not only a key date on the world’s health agenda but a growing, global movement.
Looking ahead to 2018
It’s never too early to start planning. The World Cancer Day team are already underway to make preparations for 2018, the final year of the ‘We can. I can.’ campaign. Here are a few things you can do today to keep the momentum going:
- Now is the perfect time to come on board and join our sponsorship programme and benefit from high-impact visibility in the lead-up to and during the 2018 World Cancer Day campaign
- Include your World Cancer Day event, campaign and/or activity in your communications and fundraising plans for 2018
- Get in touch to find out how to contribute to next year’s translation of campaign materials
- Share with us your World Cancer Day 2017 successes
- Continue to share and use the World Cancer Day materials throughout the year