The purpose and responsibilities of the Advisory Group is to provide input, feedback and support to develop and rollout the World Cancer Day campaign. They also review World Cancer Day materials and messaging as, and when they are developed.
Members of the Advisory Group are invited to participate because of their expertise, interest and/or working knowledge of developing a marketing and communications plan for a global event.
Current Members for the 2016-2018 Campaign
- Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (Canada)
- Cancer Australia (Australia)
- Cancer Council Australia (Australia)
- Cancer Research UK (United Kingdom)
- Federação Brasileira de Instituições Filantrópicas de Apoio à Saúde da Mama (Brazil)
- Liga Portuguesa Contra o Cancro
- National Cancer Society Malaysia (Malaysia)
- NCD Alliance
- Rethink Breast Cancer
- SHAPE History
- Uganda Cancer Society