The purpose and responsibilities of the Advisory Group is to provide input, feedback and support to develop and rollout the World Cancer Day campaign. They also review World Cancer Day materials and messaging as, and when they are developed.
Members of the Advisory Group are invited to participate because of their expertise, interest and/or working knowledge of developing a marketing and communications plan for a global event.
Current Members for the 2015 Campaign
- ALIAM / French League against Cancer (France)
- American Cancer Society (USA)
- Breast Without Spot (Nigeria)
- Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (Canada)
- Cancer Australia (Australia)
- Cancer Council Australia (Australia)
- Cancer Patient Aid Association (India)
- Dutch Cancer Society (Netherlands)
- Instituto Nacional de Câncer - National Cancer Institute of Brazil - INCA (Brazil)
- King Hussein Cancer Foundation (Jordan)
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital (USA)
- World Cancer Research Fund International (UK)